“The process worked really smoothly and was a positive experience. We are so happy with both the work and the turnaround time. A big thumbs up!” – Family Focus Federal Credit Union
MARKETING AND STRATEGY
- Strategic planning
- Advertising Compliance Advice
- Ad placement/management
- A/B testing (split testing)
- Target audience and competitor research
- Google display and search ads
- Social media ads
- Daily ad management
- Email marketing
- Analytics tracking and reporting
- Direct mail drip campaigns
- Member onboarding videos
- Print pieces
- Lobby and drive-up displays
- Custom graphics and illustrations
Gaining members, growing deposits and increasing loans are our thing. We gain positive results for our credit union partners. Our approach to credit union marketing is rooted in research, centers on strategic plans and uses great creative to develop successful campaigns.
It can be summed up through these five quick tips you can use to create effective credit union advertising:
5 Ways We Build Marketing Campaigns For Credit Unions
Credit Union advertising campaigns that gain the results you want all follow a similar roadmap. They begin with a goal-driven plan, utilize strategic content and creative and are deployed through carefully chosen media. We’ve streamlined that process into a proven workflow that allows us to create successful campaigns that fit your budget and reach your goals.
- Build a campaign plan – Discovery
- Build a proposal that includes a theme for your campaign, key messaging and a list of media that fits your budget.
- Qualify your content – Conceptual
- Establish high-performing content through a list of headline options, or better yet, Message Matrix. (See below)
- Build and refine graphics – Design
- It’s essential to mesh well thought out messaging with graphics that match your brand or campaign theme. We start by developing mood boards, our team will then critique and then proof until we’ve reached perfection. We even A/B test imagery vs. illustrations to better identify what consumers respond to the best.
- Great campaigns need great graphics that mesh your credit union’s brand with the campaign theme. We develop mood boards and compile graphic inspiration that makes sense with your theme, and if your budget allows, A/B test different graphics just like you would test content.
- Develop all media and deploy – Placement
- Benchmark success for all media in the channels you set forth in your plan and proposal. Deploy your media and change graphics and content based on the results you see.
- Track and research your results – Celebrate
- Watch all the results, measure them and refine the media until you are gaining the results you’re looking for.
- Below are samples from a credit union who exceeded their campaign goals by 6% with the help of our marketing gurus.