What We Create
Our plans are built to align with your current social media plan, but can also be built totally from scratch if you need a social strategy. We start by reviewing your goals, whether that’s pushing promotions or simply general awareness. Then we work to expand your reach and utilize social media as an effective marketing tool to your members.
Prep & Launch
Once you’ve we’ve met to review your goals and approved a final estimate, our team takes over.
- We start by developing a social media plan. This includes planning frequency of posts, any ads, messaging and more.
- Once the plan is created we will reach out and review all details with you to make sure it fits your needs and expectations.
- Upon approval, our team will move forward with creating each post.
- We will schedule posts upon your approval of each.
It’s time to create some buzz. After we confirm your schedule, get ready to see the first proof in just a few days.
- Our creative team will quickly review the scope of the project to confirm all the necessary details.
- We will work our creative magic to develop content and design.
- We’ll review your project to ensure it meets our high standards before sending you first proofs for review.
A ‘round of proofing’ counts when you send us an email with changes, edits or notes after we send you a draft of your design.
- After we completes their first draft of each post, we’ll submit it to you for review.
- If you have edits, we will make your changes and resubmit the design to you within one business day.
- You’ll get two rounds of proofing.
- If needed, we will notify you of any timeline updates via email.
Preparing for Press
Once you approve the final posts and artwork, we’ll prepare and schedule all posts for launch.
- We’ll prepare all files for launch pertaining to the approved schedule.
- We usually works ahead to ensure all posts get the appropriate attention they need to maintain quality control while still following the schedule.
What we deliver:
Define target audience focus
Define platforms utilized (Facebook/Instagram)
Establish frequency of posts
Plan all post subjects to align with current marketing goals
Management of all posts
Development of all content
Design all imagery
Bi-weekly reporting to measure each post
Social media plan add-ons:
Animated graphics in posts
Paid posts/Page Post Engagement
Sample Social Media Plans
Templates coming soon. We plan to post some template campaign ideas in the coming weeks. Please contact us if you are needing ideas now.